Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Different strokes

Well that wasn't a terribly good reaction - have edited the Orlan vignette as I thought, once I reread it, that it had ended up being a little sloppy. Enjoyed writing it though and I am looking forward to the game as I think that the character could turn out to be interesting - even if the whole play-by-post/role-playing thing is not everyone's cup of tea.

Anywho - Have just started on something a little more grounded in reality for the next post (I do have a couple of other things on the go at the moment that are closer to being finished but this hits on something that has been in the news a shit-load lately so it seems best to put it out as soon as possible). So far its all planned - I just need to figure out how best to actually write it - I will explain why when it goes up.

Also - finally figured out what to write for my 'stock-broker' story, so that should be making an appearance at some point to.


Stay tuned.

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment