Monday, July 4, 2011

Brief Hiatus

Well I've been absent for a while, which kinda sucks, and it looks like I'll be absent for a little while longer, which sucks even more.

The primary (and really only) reason for this is that my laptop is completely fucked and it's rather hard to get any decent writing done without it.


So, long story short, it looks like the I won't be posting anything for a little while longer - or at least until I get my hands on a new computer thingy (which hopefully should be soonish - money being the major issue).

On the positive side, however, I will have plenty of material to run with once I do get everything up and running again as I've been working on several things lately that I would very much like to finish and put up.

Until next time,


M

No comments:

Post a Comment